Phamdo & Associates, PC, a full-service Certified Public Accounting Firm located in Randolph, MA, is currently seeking a full-time professional experienced tax accountant with 3-7 years practical experience in public accounting.
Since its founding in 1984, Phamdo & Associates, P.C. experiences constant growth and offers a full range of accounting, IRS audit representation and conflict resolution, tax, litigation support and business advisory services.
The ideal candidate for the position will:
1. Have a BS in Accounting. CPA or MST a plus
2. Prepare and review corporate, partnership, trust and individual tax returns
3. Manage IRS and state audits
4. Manage, supervise and complete tax & special project engagements
5. Supervise and train staff, review and evaluate their work
6. Possess excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
7. Utilize research tools to determine proper tax treatment of a variety of client transactions
8. Have familiarity with Creative Solutions product line (Practice CS, UltraTax CS, etc.)
9. Be very organized and able to work in a very neat & clean environment
10. Work together with in-house legal and tax counsel for business consulting matters
11. Oversee the operations of the accounting, tax & payroll departments
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Lauren Pietrasik at firstname.lastname@example.org.