Phamdo & Associates, P.C. is a certified public accounting firm located in Randolph, Massachusetts and provides various type of professional services including accounting, tax, and business advisory. We are looking for an ambitious professional who is familiar with the following areas:
• Business advisory services such as acquisition and merger advice, choice of business entity for business owners, purchase/sale price allocations, employee benefits planning, and business succession planning
• Preparation of corporation, partnership, individual, gift & estate, and trust tax returns
• Representation before the IRS and state taxing authorities (e.g., release of tax liens, levies, and wage garnishments, prevention of seizures, offers in compromise, payroll and employment tax cases), Appeal representation, United State Tax Court, and Federal and State tax litigation
• Estate planning services and Income tax planning
• Capital gain planning for real estate developers (e.g., 1031 exchange) and investors
A candidate must be a licensed attorney who graduated from an ABA approved law school and have a minimum of 3-year experience and be familiar with tax laws.
An LLM in Taxation is preferred but not required.
A CPA license is preferred but not required.
If you are interested, please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Stephanie Domaoan at email@example.com.